Single Tooth Dental Implants – Longmont, CO
Restore Your Confidence with a Complete Smile
Have you lost a tooth? Whether due to decay, disease, or injury, your incomplete smile has created new challenges in your life. You may have also lost your self-esteem along with your tooth, because the gap in your smile affected your ability to chew certain foods and speak clearly. You do not need to live with an incomplete smile. Longmont Complete Dentistry has the solution you need to fill the empty space. Besides a traditional bridge and crowns, we can also treat it with single tooth dental implants in Longmont, CO. We will help you choose the right option to meet your needs.
Why Choose Longmont Complete Dentistry for Single Tooth Dental Implants?
- Beautiful, Customized Dental Crowns
- No Alteration of Surrounding Teeth Required
- Various Convenient Payment Options
Single Tooth Replacement Options
When you lose a tooth, it does not only involve the crown. You also lose the root. While it may not seem like a large concern, the missing root causes serious complications. Your jawbone is no longer stimulated, which causes it to deteriorate. Over time, your remaining teeth shift toward the open space because they do not have the support they need to stay in place.
This causes alignment issues that make your teeth harder to clean, increasing your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. As you lose more bone, additional teeth can fall out. Your facial structures also lose support, which can cause wrinkling and sagging of your skin.
To preserve your remaining teeth and to improve your oral functions, there are two treatments available.
- Fixed Bridge: A fixed bridge, also known as a bridge and crowns, is the most traditional treatment. An impression is used to make a prosthetic tooth to fill the empty space. It is held in place by reshaping the adjacent teeth to fix dental crowns to them. This provides a treatment that can last an average of 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Single Tooth Implant: Your implant dentist in Longmont can replace both the root and crown of your tooth. An implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone to act as a new root. An abutment is connected to the post to attach a custom-made crown. With the right aftercare, your new smile can last for several decades.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants in Longmont have become the preferred treatment for missing teeth because they offer exceptional benefits. By replacing both the root and the crown, there are several advantages that are not possible with a fixed bridge, including:
- Over a 95% success rate.
- Looks and feels natural.
- Preserves your bone density.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Improves your oral health.
- Protects your facial structures.
- Reduces risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
- Potential to last for a lifetime.
- Cost-effective long-term.
- Restores as much as 70% of your biting force.
- Easy maintenance and care.
Complete Your Smile Today!
You can overcome the complications of a missing tooth with a treatment option that best meets your needs. Longmont Complete Dentistry will customize your new smile to improve your quality of life and your oral health. Contact our dental office today to schedule your consultation for a complete smile.